Thanks for being a part of Faith, Hope & Healing Summit! We’re here to help you, but we’re also a very small team, we will get back to you as soon as possible so please bear with us.
Before emailing us, please review the following Frequently Asked Questions.
If your question is not answered, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven't signed up to receive access to Faith, Hope & Healing, please visit our website at: www.faithhopeandhealingevent.com and enter your first name and the best email address where we can reach you.
The event will start airing at 4:00 PM Eastern US time November 1st 2018 and will run for 7 days. Each day will have 3 NEW interviews which will be available for 24 hours, after which time the next episode will be loaded onto our site. We will send you a private link via email to view the event, the videos on this page will change every 24 hours.
If you cannot find the email just enter your email address again on www.faithhopeandhealingevent.com and you will be taken straight to today's interviews.
The daily interviews are available for 24 hours only - each day will have 3 new interviews. When the 24 hours is over the interviews are replaced with the next 3 and are no longer available.
The event is available for purchase, if you want to have a copy for yourself and to watch anytime. Here is the page where you can order one of the Faith, Hope & Healing packages www.faithhopeandhealingevent.com/order
Note: In general Chrome is by far the best browser to use.
In the browser bar, enter:
Select the following:
Cookies and other site and plug-in data
Cached images and files
From the Obliterate the following items from: drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select the beginning of time.
Click Clear browsing data. Close all browser windows and re-open the browser.
Firefox has opted for almost no tracking by default, really to thwart re-targeting ads, but they cast a net that picks up other unrelated stuff too. Our video host needs to be able to identify that you have permission to view the video.
To fix this:
1. Click the lock symbol shown below
2. Disable the protection for this session
3. The videos should now work perfect in Firefox 🙂
If this doesn't solve the problem try clearing your cache etc by following the below steps.
From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear. Click Clear Now. Close all browser windows and re-open the browser.
Internet Explorer 8 and higher
From the Tools or Safety menu, select Delete browsing history....
If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select:
Temporary Internet files or Temporary Internet files and website files
Cookies or Cookies and website data
Click Delete. Close all browser windows and re-open the browser.
From the Opera menu, select Settings, and then Delete Private Data....
In the dialog box that opens, select the items you want to clear, and then click Delete. Close all browser windows and re-open the browser.
From the Safari menu, select Clear History and Website Data....
Choose the period of time for which you want to clear information, and click Clear History.
From the Safari menu, select Preferences....
Check Show Develop menu in menu bar and close Preferences.
From the Develop menu, select Empty Caches.
Close all browser windows and re-open the browser.
Safari 7 and below
From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari....
Select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset. As of Safari 5.1, Remove all website data includes both cookies and cache. Close all browser windows and re-open the browser. "
Note: The steps to clear your cache, cookies, and history may differ depending on the model of your Android device and your preferred browser.You should be able to clear your cache and data from your application management settings menu:
Go to Settings and choose Apps or Application Manager.
Swipe to the All tab.
In the list of installed apps, find and tap your web browser. Tap Clear Data and then Clear Cache. Close all browser windows and re-open the browser.
Note: The following steps apply to the newest version of Mobile Safari for iOS. If you need instructions for older versions, you might find them in Apple Support's Safari web settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Open your Settings app.
Tap Clear History and Website Data and confirm. Close all browser windows and re-open the browser.
Information from: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic
Most of the time, when you get a DNS error on watching a video that is not widespread. It is actually a setting on the local computer that requires a few steps to rectify.
Try checking out this link for more information on how to fix the problem.
Here are a few suggestions, which are common fixes for your audio/sound problem and are based on troubleshooting solutions found through research.
1. Sound settings. The video may have no sound because the sound has been turned off on your computer. Hover over the speaker icon on your video or on YouTube to see if there is an "X" beside the volume slider. If yes, then click to unlock it and slide it to your desired level (this works for a large part of people).
2. Adobe Flash player. Check out the version of your Adobe Flash player. many video websites use Flash player for video playing, and Adobe Flash browser plug-in problems happen often, which, as a result, show up as no sound or audio in YouTube videos. Download the newest Adobe Flash player to have a try if you are still using the old version. Or get the previous one back if the No Sound problem appears only after you use the upgrade edition.
3. Web browser. You can also try to test the audio by using different web browsers, like IE, Chrome, Firefox, etc, which may be a solution for fixing no audio problem as well.
- The main cause is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
- Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
- In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
- The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.
If none these options help to resolve your issues, please send us an email to email@example.com/ and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions. We will do our best to help you out.
- Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
- What browser are you using?
- What version of that browser?
- Go to speedtest.net and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?
Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it.
- If you use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
- The easiest way to move an email in your inbox is to left-click and hold on the email to drag it from the Promotions tab over to the Primary tab.
- Release the mouse to drop the email into the newly selected tab. Once dropped, Gmail displays a yellow box that asks if you want to make this change permanent. Click Yes to ensure that all messages with the same “From” email address appear in the Primary tab going forward.
- The email may have gone into your Junk or Spam folder.
- If you used PayPal to pay for your purchase and it is linked to a different email address your email it have been sent there.
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have ordered the Online Only package and you have decided that it would be really useful to have the summit on USB to share with friends. Drop us an email to email@example.com and we will help you.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible. Photographs of how the package arrived (including the packaging) is very useful if it is physically damaged. If the content is not playing correctly then please explain to us in as much detail as possible what happens and what you see as well as what kind of device you are using.
Produced by Faith, Hope & Healing. © 2018 Faith, Hope & Healing. All rights reserved.
The contents of this website/e-mail are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition